Experian Credit Score

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by NanaC, Jun 13, 2001.

1. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Hey, this is not a hard inquiry if you join up for their trial is it??

Thanks!

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

NO MATTER HOW YOU REQUEST IT...A CREDIT REPORT FOR YOU REQUESTED BY YOU MUST BE A "SOFT"...

3. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

That's what I thought...with the mortgage I sure don't want to get anything added now! Thanks, George! :)

4. keltexx

keltexx Well-Known Member

George is right. However, let us not forget the ELOAN fiasco, where an actual hard inquiry was generated.

I'll be watching my report carefully.

5. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

You know, I think I've decided that I don't need any risks until I close on the mortgage! So I'm sitting on my "submit" button and waiting to sign up! :)

6. Shantel

Shantel Well-Known Member

Nana...I just noticed your tagline....that's not referring to me is it?

7. Cyprigirl

Cyprigirl Well-Known Member

I signed up for the Credit Expert, it looks really great and I think the company is owned by experian, so I doubt there will a hard inquiry. It is way better than equifax and really lets you know where you stand and how your investigations are going.

So far as of 11/2000 I have gone from 19 negatives to 10 negatives with two more coming off in 2 months with 7yr SOL and another 4 I am still disputing, So I should be down to 4 negatives which are paid chargeoffs and all my new cards are never late. Maybe I will get that AMEX sooner than I thought,, hehehe!

Cyprigirl:)

8. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Don't worry Shantel, she is referring to the grammar and spelling bee champion, also known as "miss thing" LOL

9. Shantel

Shantel Well-Known Member

Ooh...LOL...I was just wondering. I ragged on Nana about the Avalanche...(I'm a Red Winger) so I thought....LAMO bird/Red Wing....I know it's a stretch comparsion, but I'm a programmer, we're taught to find logic when none exists...LOL.

Miss Thing....got it. Enough said.

10. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Wait a minute...maybe I am "Miss Thing"...I mean I often miss things.
    I miss my dogs, I miss my Grandpa, I miss the toilet occasionally.

hmmmmmm......

-Dave

11. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

LAMO, no wait a minute I mean LOMA, no wait LMAO:)

Of course you brought up a good question, in regards to men and toilets