experian deleted bankruptcy

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by rolo, Feb 9, 2001.

1. rolo

rolo Well-Known Member

I filed chapter 7 bankruptcy in 1994 due to a divorce.Anyway after reading this board for a while, I decided to order a free report from experian due to credit denial.I talked to an experian rep in january and I told her that that I changed my mine before it was time for me to go to court and that I didnt go through with the bankruptcy. I just recieved my updated report today and it has been deleted. I am very happy,I also disputed a charge off but it was verified and updated and will continue on record until 4 2001. Thanks for all the info

2. John Shimm

John Shimm Guest

RE: experian deleted bankruptc

Have you checked your Trans Union or Equifax reports ??

3. rolo

rolo Well-Known Member

RE: experian deleted bankruptc

I have not disputed transunion yet,but I did do online disputing with equifax,and im still waiting on an updated report.

4. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Rolo

That is exactly what happened to me. I filed a 13 in June of 99, but I didn't go through with it. After disputing it, Experian and Equifax have deleted it but TU has it listed as filed - dismissed. That in reality is how it should be listed. I just signed up with Junum because I would like to get it off of TU. Maybe they can. Good luck.