Experian did something Right!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Apr 20, 2001.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I requested that my credit limits be reported on my experian credit report like my other credit reports. This was about 2 1/2 weeks ago. Today, I got an updated sheet with the limits reports. WOW! surprising. Quick and no hassle.

The bad news is I report one of the cards lost yesterday. They will probably close out the account as lost/stolen and then report that one card w/o the limit again.

I sent in the add info letter I posted last night.

roni

2. MikeB

MikeB Banned

Re: Experian did something Rig

CapOne?

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Opps--Citibank

Sorry, I forgot to mention this was for my citibank accounts. Experian was not reporting the credit limit on new or recently opened Citibank accounts. I opened my account in sept 2000.

roni

4. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Re: Opps--Citibank

Great Roni, yes Experian has always updated my limits when I sent statements. I did this again last Monday, so I am hoping to see the results shortly:) Nicer score now:)

5. mimi

mimi Guest

does lost/stolen cards

really affect you in a negative way? On your reports, I mean.

6. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Re: does lost/stolen cards

LOST/STOLEN does effect your report, not by F.I.C.O., but when somebody sees LOST/STOLEN and they ASSUME you were careless...

Mine was lost in the mail...I told them to report it as "LOST IN MAIL" or "LOST BY POST OFFICE" they refused...so I disputed it again, and again, eventually they got tired of me and deleted it...

7. Aux

Aux Well-Known Member

Roni..

Roni..Do you mind sending me the sample of your letter. I did send out the dispute letter w/statement highlighted to Experian 3 months ago but they denied to put my credit limit on my report and I have been told that if citibank doesn't report Experian can not report credit limit for me. By the way, I have Citibank Platinum Select.

TIA
    Aux
    Jetsoho@yahoo.com

8. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Re: Roni..

Actually, I posted the letter I sent last night w/ 2 other sample letters.

See 4-19-01 17:54 Title: Hey, Lizardking??

(an exchange between roni and Cream)

9. Aux

Aux Well-Known Member

Thank you so much.

I really appreciate.

Thanks again.