Experian disputes - finally

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by LKH, Jul 26, 2001.

1. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Although they have yet to notify me, I just logged onto creditexpert. One of the 4 inquiries I disputed is gone. The other 3 still show as dispute in progress. On the front page, my score has not changed, but on the simulator, it shows a 65 point increase?? I'm assuming that all 4 inquiries will be gone with the next update and my score should jump. I had 11 inquiries in the last 2 years. The one that is gone is 1 year old, and 1 other is about 8 months. The other 2 are less than 6. Now, my experian score sucks, so it obviously doesn't take much to increase it. I didn't check, but Lex is also disputing some things on experian, so maybe something else came off. I'll check tonight for the update and report back to all the creditnet soldiers.

2. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Also, the sore the simulator is currently showing is the score it showed it would be if I had 4 less inquiries.

3. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

I hope you got 4 deletions! Congrats on the 1 for sure deletion.

Each of the 7 inquiry deletions I got improved my score 2+ points. The credit simulator was trying to tell me that 7 inquiries were worth 50 points.

3 of the 7 happened on the same day. My score moved upward 7 points. Lizard noticed the same thing.

I like Creditexpert well enough that I took a 1 year subscription. However, I don't trust the simulator.

Jim

4. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

I forgot to mention that I received one E-mail in reard to the 9 inquiries I disputed. It was sent to me the day the last of the 9 were deleted or verified.

Jim

5. Marie

Marie Well-Known Member

I just got the confirmation on the Experian inquiry disputes.

It only showed that they disputed 3. I got 2 deleted. A nice ration, but I disputed 4. Ugh.

6. MikeB

MikeB Banned

I got 4 out of 5 deletions. FirstUSA apparently verified.