Experian Disputes..

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by zcraws33, Jun 27, 2001.

1. zcraws33

zcraws33 Well-Known Member

I have disputed all negatives on my all three reports at least once in the last 60 days. I know that Experian is tough to deal with. Should I re-dispute the negative accounts right now or is there an "unspoken" waiting period? What should my next step be?
    Any input is greatly appreciated..
    TIA
    SuzyQ

2. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Don't know about "most", but in my experience, Experian (and TU) has responded to my disputes with confirmation letters 100% of the time...Equifax has not. Yet the actual deletion (for Eq for instance) may occur without any confirmation. I wait about 60 days (30 for confirmation and 30 for deletion) before I panic from hearing NOTHING. But I now call within the 60 days to see if they have received my disputes. It helps but you can get denials ("we have no disputes for you on file") even if they have them so still take a grain or 2 of salt.

If you are talking about verified accounts that you are "re"-disputing, I have no idea since my verified accounts come back IMMEDIATELY as re-verified when I know they are not re-verifying anything.

- Dave

3. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

F.Y.I. CREDIT REPORTING AGENCIES LIE...
    Many people have gotten in touch with the ONE PERSON who would have "VERIFIED" the account, and they say "NOBODY CONTACTED THEM ON THIS ACCOUNT".

4. pfinbar

pfinbar Member

shall I help?

I am neither an attorney nor an expert. I may be able to help you- we have like experiences. My offer is without charge.

e mail me at:
    pfmcgarry@yahoo.com

I simply have useful info that I'm willing to provide one individual, but not many