Experian full report

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Momof3, Mar 24, 2001.

1. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

I am sure you have all experienced how updated reports come from Experian, blank pages only the item you disputed ,you will receive your ONE page updated report, gosh I hate that. Well I disputed one item and guess what I got my full report, just thought that was odd b/c they never do that. I am happy I like have a complete updated report for a change.

Mom

2. Cricket

Cricket Active Member

Mom,
    Yes I hate it that Experian does that. Once I asked the rep(he seemed nice) if they could send the whole report instead of the account update; he said ok. It was great to get the whole report for a change.
    Cricket

3. SisterGirl

SisterGirl Well-Known Member

I raised plenty of hell with them about 2 weeks ago when I was notified that all 3 disputes were deleted(but only received this 1 page notice).

How do I know in fact they were removed (if you do not provide the this information);besides,the FTC states that you are to received a FULL COMPLETE CREDIT REPORT.

I hate to sound like a doubtful Debbie, but I want common sense practices to prevail(everybody else sends it...what makes these people special).

Peace,
    Sister Girl

4. Cricket

Cricket Active Member

Sister Girl,
    What did they say? Did they send you the entire report?

5. SisterGirl

SisterGirl Well-Known Member

Well,

The rep wanted to tell me "that was the way they do it",but I advised him "that's NOT ACCEPTABLE to me" & he could not refuse(especially when I started on about the FTC).

Don't mess with a "sister" on a mission(smile).

Sister Girl

6. jshimmer

jshimmer Well-Known Member

You'll only get a one-pager for a dispute IF you've received a full report already within the past 90 days.

They save resources that way. No sense in sending a FULL report, for instance, if you dispute four items separately, but all within a 3 week period.

John Shimmer
    http://www.millcbs.com

Home of the Ultimate Creditor/CRA List

7. Cricket

Cricket Active Member

Thanks John!
    If Experian didn't make their reports so long, then they wouldn't need to worry a bout that! They should look at CSCs. -so much easier to read.