Experian Inquiry Dispute Results

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by hth316, Jul 20, 2001.

1. hth316

hth316 Member

Thank you leo!

I disputed 8 Inquiries which didn't correlate to any of my 9 open cc accounts, and they all got deleted. ( I first disputed 5, then 3 at a later time)

This is so weird about Experian; it's very difficult for them to check a disputed listing stating it's already been verified, yet look how easy it was to get rid of these inquiries.

No complaints here!

hth ;)

2. leo728

leo728 Well-Known Member

Did I do anything to deserve thanks?

But anyway, I totally agree with you, try calling a csr and explain you want to dispute a inquiry. they still give you the "inquiries can't be disputed" line.

On the other side I have had all my online disputed inquiries removed up to this date. thats 9 total. I have about 8 more to go and my EX report will be inquiry free.

I am not sure, but I with every inquiry removed my points went up by 2.

3. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Hmm...all my hubby's were verified (and I received a letter today confirming that he had NO relationship with one of them so it would be impossible).

Bummer, Experian doesn't like us..LOL

Note: I only disputed the truly false ones (there were 4)

4. hth316

hth316 Member

leo,

Of course you deserve the credit, you were the one who posted here that it can be done.

I don't worry about Equifax, there's not much there.

Trans Union on the other hand, I think my inquries on that report is a couple pages long.

Thanks again,
    hth

5. leo728

leo728 Well-Known Member

I disputed all off them, I really have "no" recollection of them. lol.