Experian online credit report

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Saar, Dec 2, 2000.

1. Saar

Saar Banned

Anyone received similar output when trying to get Experian credit report online? It says --

"We're sorry. We are unable to process your request online. We understand that the privacy and security of your information is important to you; therefore we cannot provide a specific reason as to why we cannot deliver your report online. Our registration process is designed to ensure that your online personal credit report is released only to you."

Saar

2. the other

the other Well-Known Member

RE: Experian online credit rep

Yes, I got that too. It reallys sucks!

My fiance had no problem.

3. sam

sam Well-Known Member

RE: Me too, heres what you can

Call the 1-800 # with a touch tone phone, i entered the pertinent info and was given a confirmation for mail delivery of the free report (after i failed to get one online 3 times on separate days).

Free on paper is still pretty good

4. Killer

Killer Guest

I don't know if this will work but this is what I did when for security reasons I couldn't get my on-line report from Equifax.com...

I called them and explained that some of the questions they were asking are related to extremely old accounts. I told them it was impossible for me to provide correct responses because it was so long ago. The person then asked me a set of different questions and released my report. I was able to log-in and immediately see the report.

5. the other

the other Well-Known Member

I wasn't asked any questions about my accounts...

6. Chuck

Chuck Guest

I went to the Exerian web site and gave them the information they asked and paid the $8.00 with a credit card. I then recieved an email from them with a pass word to pull up my file on line, when it came up I looked it over then hit print, now I have my hard copy.

Chuck

7. Beth

Beth Guest

I got that because its been a long time since I applied for any credit (approx 7 years). All the info they had was very old. I had to write them for my report & send them a copy of my drivers license & phone bill.