Experian-PlanetFeedback

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by NanaC, Aug 7, 2001.

1. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Ya'll..this is a nice bit of information regarding Experian..hubby had an issue where they said a colleciton was verified in July that I had a letter from CA stating it was to be removed dated 6-01. I was livid (wrote about it here) and I used PlanetFeedback to state that. Well, yesterday, he got a response from experian via mail from corporate office and the account was deleted. On top of that, they called today and responded verbally to ensure he was happy. He wanted a copy of the update and they are sending it out.

So, looks like Planet Feedback gets you to corporate office at Experian and they are responsive!!

Think that has to be big news, eh?

2. Cyprigirl

Cyprigirl Well-Known Member

that is great news Nana!

Planetfeedback strikes again!

Cypri:)

3. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Thanks to you, Ms. Cypri!! :) You rock!! I think it will be veryvaluable for everyone here!

4. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Way to go NanaC! That info was exciting enough to get you out of the pool to post...or do you have the waterproof laptop yet? :))

-Dave

5. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Waterproof laptop?? What a great idea!! I'm off to Best!! Circuit city!! AHHAHAHA

Nah, get this..have a pool and RAIN in the city of Sun? Go figure..

Yeah, I figured this was big..hope everyone is bouncing over to PlanetFeedback right now to write their letters! One warnning, while corporate office has your file, you can't do anything online at the website.