Experian Round 4 Lexington Results

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by DaveLV, Oct 27, 2001.

1. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

Two disputes -- one deletion. They disputed MBNA and Gulf State. MBNA has verified on all three reports now, but the Gulf State was deleted. Gulf State was placed on my report last November and was for a really old Citibank charge-off.

My Credit Expert score went up 38 points on the deletion and is now 658.

The funny thing is that Gulf State put a hard inquiry on my report when they inserted that I've disputed twice. The inquiry came back verified both times yet the tradeline was deleted right away. I've half a mind to dispute the inquiry again as it is my most recent one. I think, however, I will let sleeping dogs lie.

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Dave... Thanks for the update... Could you tell us how much you've paid Lex for how many deletions? Thanks! Glad to hear of your success!

3. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Hey, where ya been? Congrats on the gulf state deletion. Gulf state sucks. I've gone round in circles with them, and finally after filing a complaint with my state banking dep't. did I get it off my reports. I disputed the gulf state inquiry thru creditexpert and it came off the first try. Give it another shot. Good luck!

4. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

I've paid $355 to Lexington -- mostly because they keep at it even during the months when I've lost interest in the process.

I had 16 negatives on Experian when I started and am now down to 5 (three tradelines and one paid and one unpaid state tax lien).

I don't have the TU and Equifax numbers handy right now. You could probably search through my back posts and get a pretty good idea.

5. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

Hey there! Lots of personal stuff going on for me, and my interest in credit related matters has toned down a bit in the last few months. I'm kinda getting interested again though. I didn't think I was going to be in the market for a home within the next three or four years, but things have changed and I think I'd like to buy a home in 2002.

I have missed everyone here. Reading through back posts the last few days has been interesting.

6. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Hey Dave!! Nice to see ya! :D