Experian Score Progress

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by DaveLV, Jul 6, 2001.

1. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

My Experian score has risen from 575 on June 9th when I signed up to 595 this morning. I still have my inquiry dispute pending.

I think I'm going to keep the Credit Expert service. It's been worth it if only for the unlimited access to my Experian report without burning hard inquiries.

2. MadAtCRAs

MadAtCRAs Member

I ordered an Experian Credit Report online and it was free because I am a NJ resident. I did not receive a score. I need to know how to get a score. Is signing up for Credit Expert the only way to get it? Does Credit Expert allow you to get updates of the score whenever you like?

Right now I have Equifax's Score Power Subscription with which I can pull 4 credit reports which have scores any time I like in a one year period for abt. $39.00.

I also have ConsumerInfo's Credit Monitoring but I think I'll cancel that before my one free month is up. I know there have been changes to my Equifax since 6/15 and, nonetheless, I have not received any monitoring notices from ConsumerInfo.

I also received a free Trans Union report, being a NJ resident. This one also came without a score. How do you get a TU score?

3. leo728

leo728 Well-Known Member

My experian score went from up from 590 to 604 since I joined experian.

Got my addresses and personel info cleaned up and have had 4 inquiries removed. Still 20 more inquiries to go lol.

I am also keeping creditexpert. Along with equifax.

It's worth it. this way I am sure that nobody can steal my identity without me knowing.

That is worth about $150 a year is fees.