Experian Special Services Dept

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by bohemian, Apr 22, 2001.

1. bohemian

bohemian Guest

Just tried to view my credit report online and here is the message I got: For your protection, your personal credit report must be handled by our Special Services Department. If you entered your credit card information, we did not charge you.
    Methinks that whoever has been posting about Junum and the bureaus flagging people could be true? Has anyone else got this message?

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Re: Experian Special Services

I got the same wehn i tried to order from experian many months ago. I am also unable to get a credit score from experian for some reason. I think that my situation is b/c of incorrect addresses on my report and stuff like that. Dont go jump the gun.

However, this did happen after junum did one round of disputing for me. One more thing though, I got instant approval from creditors using my experian report, so maybe this means absolutely nothing.

roni

3. MikeB

MikeB Banned

Bohemian, I got the exact same response a few minutes ago. I hope it is due to a Junum dispute that should have started by now.

MikeB

4. bohemian

bohemian Guest

I will be buying a house shortly, I certainly cannot afford to have my reports flagged, I am getting very concerned about this. I hope I am just being paranoid.

5. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Saar

How much longer are we going to have to WAIT TO ACCEPT YOUR FIRST CASE ???

CREDIT CARD USERS OF THE USA vs. TRANSUNION/EXPERIAN/EQUIFAX et.all ???

6. molly

molly Well-Known Member

It could be this...

you made a mistake inputting your information. This happened to me twice and I clicked the back button and checked my information and sure enough I forgot to click which state I was in for one of my addresses. I don't use Junum and I got it.

7. MikeB

MikeB Banned

You are right!

I went back and input the info and got it.
    Also, all of my security questions from EXP are "none of the above". That's very secure...not!
    I see no reference to anything being disputed yet.
    MikeB