Experian Sucks Again!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by judyputy, May 3, 2001.

1. judyputy

judyputy Well-Known Member

Well, anybody that remembers I have been fighting a duplicate entry on my Experian report knows that the last dispute I just asked that they list the account as sold/transferred with a zero balance.

Got my updated report today. The entry ............. REMAINS. Stupid GD SOB'S have verified the entry for the 4th time. I called Allfirst and demanded a street address so I can sue the hell out of them. I will send one more letter with my intent to sue if they do not request that the entry be deleted in 30 days.

The stupid chick's in the cust. service dept said when they get a verification they sent of over to Bank of America to validate since they handle their cc's. SO they have been validating it all along by sending it over to B of A.

I called B of A AGAIN and they said they are going to send an immediate request to Experian to remove the entry Geez, where have I heard that before. We will see if I get my copy of the letter. I am so sick of this. I am plannign to pay off this credit card... the B of A one in the next 2 months when we get our equity money. So that one will say zero balance...closed. The stupid ALLFIRST will still show 9800 balance due! I guess I will demand that they update their trade line and also the trade line of Allfirst. FAT FU*KING CHANCE OF THAT HAPPENING.

Time to write some serious letters. What are those things I can sue for again??? Defamation. violation of fair credit act??? what are they again??

judy

2. MikeG

MikeG Well-Known Member

Oh my, I have the same problem with experian and equifax. I hope I dont have as many issues. Good Luck

Mike G.