Experian vs Lexington

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by DaveLV, Apr 4, 2001.

1. Jean

Jean Guest

Re: Dave

Well the letter will be sent legally to the person posting so it would not be illegal or imoral to post the letter, it would simply be a person sharing his personal mail. There are no law on that.

2. Mike2

Mike2 Well-Known Member

Re: Dave

~C~ and Dave,
    Of course I'm still around. Like I said, I mostly read, and try to learn things. I usually don't post very much because this 2-D (for lack of a better adjective) format increases the sharpness of everyone's comments. People see attacks where there aren't any and misunderstandings are common. I did some unethical things in the 90's with my credit, and I'm trying to rectify my shortcomings. In the two years I've visited this site I've seen so many come and go and I have learned so much. I remember when people like Roni first posted here. Both of you, keep up the good fight, and don't take any wooden nickles. I'll read when you post good information. And Dave, you can donate my copy to those less fortunate. I'm thinking maybe that Rob character who has had at least 18 different names over the last 18 months.