Experian...WFT???

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Hope, Aug 7, 2001.

1. Hope

Hope Well-Known Member

Just got an Experian "correction summary" in the mail today about 10 days or more before it was due. The judgement is deleted (the BKs stay), but the perculiar thing is...

Unlike last time, they didn't send me a complete credit report. Just this 1 page (front and back) summary.

Keep in mind that they may have gotten the 3rd round from Junum just before they sent this.

Is this standard practice for them if they're receiving multiple disputes?? Or are they just yanking my chain so I can't dispute anything else until they're totally finished (the summary doesn't show me anything but this set of disputes and status, so presumably I couldn't dispute anything that's new on there.)

2. Larissa

Larissa Well-Known Member

I don't know if this is normal procedure or not Hope, but when I did disputes with EX I only got the summary one page deal too rather than a whole new report, and I was only doing one dispute at that time.

Larissa

3. Hope

Hope Well-Known Member

Thanks Larris,

There's more than one way of skinning a cat (pardon cat lovers). I have Credit Expert for 1 year, so I just pulled up a fresh report. If there had been something new and different for me to dispute, I'd have seen it that way.