Experience with GreenshieldFS?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by dom, Jun 15, 2010.

1. dom

dom New Member

I signed yesterday for a 12 month debt consolidation program with GreenshieldFS (It was advertized on creditnet's website - I do not see it anymore...)

Would you recommend them?

2. JoshuaHeckathorn

JoshuaHeckathorn Administrator

I can't say that I've heard of them before. Did you see the ad in the forum? If so, it was most likely a Google Ad, which explains why you can't find it anymore.

I don't believe we've ever highlighted their services on our main website. In fact, I don't think we highlight the services of any particular debt consolidation program.

3. dom

dom New Member

In fact I am new on your website - Creditnet was highly recommended to me by one of my friend ... I jumped to fast on that...
    I just made some investigations (too late) and on debtconsolidationcare.com and it is mentioned that Greenshield was formely known as Resqdebt....with some very bad comments

The agreement mentions under: Cancelletion By Client:
    "You the client may cancel the enrollment, without any penalty or obligation, within ten (10) daysfrom the date of this agreement - cancellation can only be done by phone - Cancellation requests received by mail, fax or email will not be processed "
    Question: If there is nothing in writing, how can I be sure that they will not pursue (They now have all my account information and more ....)?

Thanks in advance for your help

4. JoshuaHeckathorn

JoshuaHeckathorn Administrator

You probably just need to make the cancellation request by phone, and then they will process it and provide you with written confirmation. If it's been less than 10 days since you signed up, it sounds like you shouldn't have a problem backing out as long as you act now.

By the way, why are you considering a debt consolidation loan? Can you tell us more about your situation?