Experience with PEOPLEFIRST.Co

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by A new One, Nov 29, 2000.

1. A new One

A new One Guest

does anyone know which report peoplefirst.com pull? and what has been your experience with them? I am almost out of subprime hell, but my student loans are killing my reports. otherwise, I am fine. I am paying off a car note next month. I got a $2000 unsecure Cap One and a partially secure Providian with $1800. and I want to purchase a friend's car, and peoplefirst.com are the only online place that I have found that will finance a person to person vechile.

any advice would help, thanks in advance

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: Experience with PEOPLEFIRS

Good Luck, applying to peoplefirst.com. They dont exactly advertise as helping those with credit problems. I only have student loans on my credit reports as a negative and I hesitated applying to them for a loan. Like I said, good Luck!

roni.

3. A new One

A new One Guest

Thanks roni....

As with a few of your other posts, your advice is well taken.

4. A new One

A new One Guest

Household Auto

Roni, do you know if Household only pulls Equifax, or do they pull all three reports?

thanks again

5. Russ

Russ Guest

RE: Household Auto

They pull Equifax first. IF they need to verify data then they pull one of the others (TU or Experian).

6. jen

jen Well-Known Member

Don't go thru peoplefirst unless you have A1 credit!!!! I applied with them and was declined and my credit is not that bad.
    TRW--690
    TU--675
    CBI--696

7. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: Household Auto

They pulled my equifax and experian, I think. I didnot see them on transunion.

roni

8. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Wow. Jen. I knew they were tough. but dang.

roni

9. Carrot

Carrot Guest

I saw their ad at Edmunds.Com

And it pretty much said you had to have perfect credit. Needless to say,I didn't bother to keep reading about their services.