Experion online

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Carrie, Jun 4, 2001.

1. Carrie

Carrie Well-Known Member

I was able to get my report again this morning. I was sadened that the Heilig Myers account that I had paid off on time and never late was first in the neg status. I called and they quickly changed it to reflect as such. Now this morning it has been completely removed. I really needed that positive account reflecting my score! Anyway, the last 2 are now showing disputed. I hope they will soon be put back in the positive or removed. The 3 hospital bills that the insurance was responsible for may be off in a couple of months. She told me that they would remove if the insurance co paid. It looks like they are going to. I only wish I had gotten it in writing form the hosp that they would remove!! Now I have to write letters to Equafax. I am going to use their mail form to start. If that doesn't work I will try one of the letters.

2. Dani

Dani Well-Known Member

Carrie,

What a bummer. I would give the furniture store a call and ask them to report the account as a positive tradeline on your credit report. I had an account with them several years ago and found them very easy to work with. Also, do you have the name of the person you spoke with who is handling your hospital billing. Is it through the hospital's billing department or a collection agency? I hope everything works out for you.

Dani