Expired SOL--help!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by greenelf, Aug 21, 2003.

  1. greenelf

    greenelf New Member

    Camco declares that they bought my record of debt and that I now owe them money--a debt accrued in 1992 and that has long since been reported as charged off (for about 5 years). What do I do?
  2. keepmine

    keepmine Well-Known Member

    Send a letter CRRR saying the alleged debt is time barred and never contact you about this matter again.
  3. jlynn

    jlynn Well-Known Member

    I personally like telling them to pound sand, or take a long walk off a short pier :)
  4. greenelf

    greenelf New Member

    thank you!

    GEORGE Well-Known Member

    "IF" you wish to contact me again about this ALLEGED DEBT...please include the $500 PROCESSING/RESEARCH FEE and you will receive a response in 8-12 weeks
  6. jam237

    jam237 Well-Known Member

    I like George's answer...

    Can I use that today? :)

Share This Page