ExxonMobil CLI???

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by NJones, Aug 21, 2003.

1. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ExxonMobil CLI???

YMMV

I do work for WAL*MART...IT MAY BE DIFFERENT FOR ME...who knows

2. NJones

NJones Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ExxonMobil CLI???

Hey, you're not the guy that smiles at everyone when they walk in, are you?

j/k

3. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ExxonMobil CLI???

NO!!!

NOT ME!!!

I'M THE ONE WHO GETS ALL THE STUPID CUSTOMERS WHO WANT TO KNOW WHERE THE SERVICE DESK IS AND THEY ARE STANDING 5 FEET FROM IT!!!

I'M THE ONE WHO GETS ASKED IF TARGET OR K-MART HAVE THE THING THAT WE RAN OUT OF AND HOW MUCH IS IT!!! "Our service desk can call to find out"---"IF YOU DON'T KNOW---FORGET IT!!!!" (WITH ATTITUDE)

I'm the one who has to calm down the customer when they are CHEWING OUT ONE OF MY CASHIERS because the cashier refused to take their check because they have $198 of checks "ON FILE"

I'm the one who has to explain to a customer that the cashier CAN NOT go shop for them unless they are HANDICAPPED

I'm the one who has to explain that WE DON'T MATCH OTHER WAL*MARTS...when they say a store in KANSAS has this on clearance for $5.00...sorry it is $15.00 here...you could drive to KANSAS and buy it...(IT WILL COST YOU WAY MORE THAN $10.00 IN GAS)---in my head..."WHY DIDN'T YOU BUY IT WHEN YOU WERE IN KANSAS???"

FOR MY SANITY...it is a good thing that only a "FEW" people every day leave their LOGIC at the entrance door...

I PLAY FOR THE 99+%

4. NJones

NJones Well-Known Member

My Grandmom used to be in charge of lay-a-way for around 15 years... Absolutely loved her job!

I tell my wife she should work at Wal-mart because she could save a helluva lot of money from the employee discount!

5. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ExxonMobil CLI???

10% ADDS UP WHEN MY WIFE SPENDS $10,000+/YEAR AT WAL*MART

6. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ExxonMobil CLI???

We have a LOT of students that work only SATURDAY and SUNDAY...they still get 10% off even though they only work like 16 hours...

7. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

NJones,

I have ExxonMobil Card since 1/98 and they increased CL from $300 to $1500 after a year. They haven't increased CL ever since. By the way, I used ExxonMobil MC instead of ExxonMobil Gas Card because the gas doesn't have gas rebates.

Ron.

8. RichGuy

RichGuy Well-Known Member

9. RichGuy

RichGuy Well-Known Member

I almost never see any of those "greeters" greet or smile at anyone. They're usually chatting with friends.

That job is an absolute joke.

Wal-Mart has lost a lot of the qualities that helped it grow in the first place. Except for lowering costs by buying in bulk from China, of course. It buys in larger quantities than ever.

I could still go there sometimes for the low prices, but Monogram doesn't want to make it easier by issuing me a credit card.

So I shop elsewhere...