Fabulous Board!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by tessmcgill, Jul 8, 2001.

1. tessmcgill

tessmcgill Well-Known Member

Anyone have experience with the AAA Stored Value Visa? I'm assuming it is just a debit card.

Thanks for previous responses regarding Cobalt Card and checking account.

This is a great and kind group on this board. I've learned so much! This board is like taking a mini-seminar on credit and financial affairs. Primarily, that financial responsibility is a priority for any adult, but also you need to be savvy on all the facts when dealing with banks and CRAs.

Again, my heartfelt thanks and gratitude. May you all be continually blessed!

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I ASSUME YOU PRE-PAY THEN YOU CAN USE IT...

3. hurricane5

hurricane5 Well-Known Member

I second that emotion! :)

This board is so much better than that other foolish board, I don't even post over there anymore...post a message about getting something negative off of your report, and most of the time you just get yelled at for "not taking responsibility" for your actions...basically, the advise is -- just give it time and your negatives will fall off on their own...

I'm not bashing that other board, but the information that I learn, as well as get to share here is so much more useful!

When Mom and Nana got their mortgages, I felt a sense of pride that maybe I helped them in some way get to that point! :) and all the great insight that Nave, Breeze, Bill, Nana, Mom, et. al have given me is so very much appreciated!

You guys (and girls) are alright with me!

This one is fact, not...

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

www.aaa.com is not working RIGHT NOW...I was going to try to find out information for you...

5. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

I agree, this board is like family. You give help, and when you need it, you can get it. Hand-holding, a shoulder, a little spat now and then, LOL. Friends all over!!

breeze

6. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Hurricane..awww..how sweet. But, you know, it's true..when this all finally worked out, it was this board I wanted to post to...ya'll sweated with me through the whole thing...you don't have to be in the same room to "hold the hand" of your nervous friend when things get scary, that I know for sure!!

:) That's why everyone gets to swim in my pool!

LOL..and when I break up the payment by however many members there are here..it'sa cinch I'll never be late! ROFL