"Faked" payment arra

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by MOCAFEEN, Aug 23, 2000.

1. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

Harmful Advice

To follow your condescending advice ("pay and be done with it!") would actually be quite harmful to this person's interests. It would NOT be done with for another seven years. I'm surprised that you missed that point.

If you veer off into poorly reasoned insults just to end arguments, your postings could do your law practice more harm than good.

2. Crdt Dfnse

Crdt Dfnse Well-Known Member

RE: Harmful Advice

RichGuy:
    Harmful? Law practice? Well, I respectfully disagree with both contentions; I donâ??t practice law and my suggestion wasnâ??t harmful. From a general perspective paying an old account is not only honorable, but considering the dollar amount, not necessarily jeopardous to oneâ??s credit. Whereas HARMFUL statements, certainly depend on oneâ??s overall credit objective if not perspectives.

Nonetheless, itâ??s somewhat of a moot point at this date (time of this writing) as Mo has made his/her position clear. As for my posts in general I appreciate your concern, however, they stand on merit in context. Nevertheless, I encourage you to continue questioning my recommendations, as Iâ??ll be happy to clarify them anytime you feel Iâ??m out of line. ;)

Keep The Faith,
    Anthony Villaseñor

3. Crdt Dfnse

I understand Your Objectives B

Mo:
    Hay what youâ??ve stated makes perfect sense, and I can better understand your reasoning now. Itâ??s clear to me youâ??ve got other issues taken into consideration, so perhaps paying the debt now isnâ??t inline with your overall credit objectives. And I didnâ??t mean to make you appear cheap either; I was just thinking it wasnâ??t worth your time to hassle with it. Yet you have your reasons that Iâ??m sure a sound.

Keep The Faith,
    Anthony Villaseñor

4. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

RE: Harmful Advice

Your extensive commentary on legal issues led me to assume that you had a license to practice law. Now that I reread your messages, I realize that I was interpolating an "Esquire" where none had been written. Since your name sounds quite distinguished, it would lend itself well to the practice of law.

5. Crdt Dfnse

Thank You

RichGuy:
    I appreciate the compliment, but no Iâ??m not licensed to practice law per se. I am, however, a Certified Mediator and specialize in credit related mattersâ?¦ It keeps me busy, pays the bills, and I love it! :)

Keep The Faith,
    Anthony Villaseñor