Fax Numbers for Equifax, Experian and TransUnion

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by JoshuaHeckathorn, Dec 19, 2011.

1. JoshuaHeckathorn

JoshuaHeckathorn Administrator

For the benefit of anyone searching for fax numbers in order to communicate with Equifax, Experian or TransUnion, these are currently working:

Equifax Fax Number: 888-826-0573

Experian Fax Number: 972-390-3838

TransUnion Fax Number: 610-546-4771

Please let us know if any of these numbers fail to work, and we'll continue to keep this thread updated as often as possible with the correct information.

2. Alfie

Alfie Member

I'm a newbie here. I need your help. I am going to try free fax service. Which one do you prefer?

3. Alfie

Alfie Member

I still need your help guys. Though I already found something while I was surfing through the Internet. Now I a little bit how to send free fax find this for more details using cocofax. This is my first time using cocofax service for free. If you have something better please let me know. I'm open to try that one too.

4. RogerMike

RogerMike Member

Thank you so much OP for your recommendation. Though there are not much people using this fax service right now. Actually, people don't know much how to use google fax effectively googlefaxfree.com/. This is called googlefaxfree service which is much popular among all users. This fax guide website will definitely help new users. Wish for the best!