fcnb limit increase experience

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by joe, Jul 15, 2000.

1. joe

joe Well-Known Member

I just opened an acct with fcnb. please share your limit increase experience with them, i am told that after 6mos your credit line is raised. please share credit limit exper such as limit, how much increase your rec'd and after how long? Thanks

2. FISH

FISH Guest

RE: fcnb limit increase experi

Is your acct. secured? If so then they review every six months and offer increases based on sending in more money. It varies from 100% to 300%. If after one year of GOOD pay and your limit is over 400. they will unsecure it. They are VERY GOOD at every six month reviews after unsecured and they range from 300. per increase to 500 per increase BUT they are very regular with them.
    I started a MC and have had it for a couple of years and it is now 3000. They then sent a preapproved VISA with a 1800. limit after the MC had been unsecured for one year and have had regular increases with it. I would say they are one of the best banks to deal with.

3. C

C Guest

RE: fcnb limit increase experi

I received a preapproved letter from FCNB offering %200 limit so I sent in $1500 for a $3000 limit. After 6 mos they sent me a letter offering to increase it at the rate of %300 so I sent another $500 to bring limit to $4500, then they gave me another $300 to bring it to $4800. This is where it is at the present and I have had account for 8 months.