fcnb stii havent cashed my check

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by peeper, Nov 8, 2001.

1. peeper

peeper Well-Known Member

i sent fcnb 199.00 for my guranteed credit card with a credit limit of 2000Its been over a week and they still havent cashed my check.I had a choice 49.00 for 500 credit limit,99.00 for 1,000 credit limit 149.00 for 1,500 credit limit or 199.00 for 2,000 credit limit.Anyone else here applied for this offer if so how long did it take Thanks

2. Hope

Hope Well-Known Member

I'd call them and ask for status. Within 30 days they should mail you a statement showing the $199 in the money market (or whatever type instrument FNCB sets up for secured cards). But I wouldn't wait for that.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi Peeper, I got almost the same offer. I called them on 10/12/01 to accept the offer and they did not cash my check till 10/29/01 they take forever. I took the $149 for a $1750 credit line. As of today I still have not received my card. I think I will get it anytime soon. I have heard good things of FCNB.

4. peeper

peeper Well-Known Member

let me know when u get ur card and how much of your credit line can be used for cash advances ok?

5. MistyEyed

MistyEyed Well-Known Member

my husband received this same offer. he even paid the extra money for the rush service! Took them a month to get it to him and they cashed the check right around the same time.

MistyEyed

6. peeper

peeper Well-Known Member

hey misty eyed

how much of your husbands credit line can be used for cash advances and how high of a credit line did he get Thanks

7. ohnostuck

ohnostuck Well-Known Member

Re: hey misty eyed

what is fcnb?

8. author_22

author_22 Well-Known Member

Re: hey misty eyed

a horrid bank that "lost" my $300 check.

9. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

10. jr

jr Well-Known Member

Hi Peeper, I got my FCNB Mastercard yesterday. It took 29 days before I received it in the mail. As far as cash advance limits are concerned you are allowed 1/4 of your credit limit for cash advances. I registered my new card and noticed the website does not offer online payment. Hope you get your card soon.