FCNB

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Eboni, Apr 26, 2000.

1. Eboni

Eboni Guest

I have a FCNB Newport News card. The limit on the card in the past 14 months has gone from a $250-3750 credit limit. What is the highest credit limit you can get with this card? Anyone know how high they go? I know Doris K. has a card. Any advice would help. Thanks in advance.

2. LadyCarr

LadyCarr Guest

I don't know the highest limit, but my mothers account has a $5,700 limit. My limit has went from 400 to 1400 in less than 5 months. Looks like I am off to a good start. Good luck with your future increases.

3. Michelle

Michelle Guest

My limit is the same as yours. I also started at $250. I have had my card for 16 months.

4. Link???

Link??? Guest

Do you have a link or phone number to the application?

5. Eboni

Eboni Guest

I got the Newport News card offered to me and did not apply for it. Request a Newport News catalog and they will probably give you a small credit line starting at $250

6. Meredith

Meredith Guest

I have had them for under a year and mine had gone from 400 to 1750 and i have only made 2 small 40$ purchases paid in full as soon as i get the statements. I'm keeping the card because it has helped me get higher limits on my master and visa cards, but I will eventually close the account.

7. Eboni

Eboni Guest

Well the way to get the big limit increases is this. Charge something and and use their deffered billing. Break the charge into 1/3s and pay 1/3 each month, this way you carry a balance but you aren't paying the interest. I also charge something atleast $50 a month. I always have a balance if only a small one. My account has gone from $250 -$3750 in 14 months. I like the accunt because I like buying from Spiegel.