FCNB

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by bohemian, Mar 21, 2001.

1. bohemian

bohemian Guest

I sent in the $100 for an FCNB card and got it, not sure what the credit line is yet. Back in '97 when I filed bankruptcy I had a Spiegel card that was included. What are my chances of getting a Spiegel or Eddie Bauer card again and how long would it take?

2. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member

I don't know what your credit limit if they haven't said anything. You can find out the limit of your FCNB by calling 800-876-3262. I got pre-approved application of the Spiegel card from the mail and I got approve. By the way I don't have any negative account in my credit reports. I think that you may need perfect credit in order to get approve. You can try to apply for it and I think they have instant credit on-line.

3. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

Re: Spiegel

I got a Spiegel card with less than perfect credit, although the last 3 years have been perfect.

4. Chet

Chet Well-Known Member

If your talking about the Eddie Bauer Mastercard, they have very strict credit requirements. They only approve those with perfect credit!

Chet

5. AnnMarie

AnnMarie Well-Known Member

I think there's a big difference between Spiegel and the Edie Bauer MC. Speigel is in stores, the othere is a normal card afaik. I just "reopened" my Speigel account and I have several bad things, but none at all since 9/99.
    The first time I received Speigel....my credit was limited but did not contain any negatives. An interesting note, however is this: Years ago, my limit was started at ~825, upon re-establishing the account, it is now ~400.
    I don't believe I would have qualified for the Eddie Bauer V/MC
    AnnMarie