Feedback solicited

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Terry, Oct 11, 2001.

1. Terry

Terry Well-Known Member

Greetings everyone,

I am soliciting feedback. I applied for a chase mastercard online. I received the dreaded message your application will take time to process.

I thought for sure they pulled Experian. So I logged on to credit expert the next day. No inquiry, I figured they might have pulled Equifax or Trans Union. If they did I might finally leave subprimeville. I waited an additional day, and called just to see what was going on. The rep told me it looks like my application is in the approval process. He couldn't tell me any of the particulars but told me to call back in a few days and he could give me additional information. Is it possible that 2 L O N G years of fighting the bureaus and collection agencies is paying off? Could it be possible?

If so, Household Bank, Orchard, and Providian will be paid off via balance transfer @ 2.99%. I am so psyched!!!!!

It just goes to show in December of 1999 Equifax beacon 472, no one would touch me with a 10 foot pole, today 702. All collection accounts, and accounts with late pays are gone or changed to perfect status. Trans Union is about the same.

Come on guys I could use some positive energy and encouragement here! Any and all would be helpful. Does anyone have the chase card and can provide a little feedback?

thanks everyone for your support.

2. Beaker

Beaker Well-Known Member

Every time I've applied (and been denied), they've pulled TransUnion on me. I live in MD. I don't know if that helps you or not.

3. mglanham

mglanham Well-Known Member

I just got CHASE Gold, my first prime card. Got it last month after 8 months of repair. They pulled TU on me, I actually got the instant approval online. 720 score, recieved 6000 dollar limit. So far, they have been great, got a teaser rate of 2.9 then goes to 13.9. Not bad for first prime card.

4. supershawn

supershawn Well-Known Member

Sounds good...fingers crossed!

Hope I can join you soon!

Shawn

5. matty61184

matty61184 Well-Known Member

I love my platinum card. $8500 limit. 2.99% till Feb. 02'. Go to 12.99% I've been very happy with them. I've got the platinum photocard. An excellent company.