FHA approved:)

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Momof3, Apr 30, 2001.

1. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

My hubby and I were officially approved for a FHA loan today, yippee, now I just have to find a house.

Also those eloans scores are a little off way off actually, mine from eloan 704, real Ex score 673, hubby eloan 696, real score 617, yikes.

But anyway I am thrilled, should receive loan papers by wednesday.

Mom

2. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Congratulations! Have fun house hunting!!!

3. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Re: FHA approved:) Also

This is very strange as well, when we pull reports back in October hubby had a hospital collection 37.00. anyway I paid and disputed and EQuifax deleted it and it doesn't appear on his report anymore hasn't in months, but guess what it still appeared on the report the mortgage lender received, makes me wonder what deletions may still be visible to potential lenders???

Mom

4. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Congrats Mom!!

I am glad you updated us on the e-loan scores. Irritating isn't it?

5. VJ

VJ Well-Known Member

Inspiring.

Congratulations to both of you.

VJ

6. AnnMarie

AnnMarie Well-Known Member

wow! woo-hoo...that is most wonderful! now if I could just find a mortgage lender.....but you are inspiring me!!!!
    Now, let's find you a home!!!!

AnnMarie

7. Dani

Dani Well-Known Member

Congrats, Mom. You've worked so hard and it's finally paying off. Now comes the fun part - house hunting. Wishing you the best.

Dani

8. VJ

VJ Well-Known Member

Momof3, did they also pull your TU and equifax scores and if so would you mind sharing so we can use them to compare to experian's numbers?

I was 100% sure the E-Loan credit score would be 15-30 points higher than the experian fico.Your hubbys
    real fico of 617 seems way out of perimeters.
    Did you get to see the Mortgage report?

In an case, Well Done and Well Deserved Momof3.

VJ

9. 7thof7

7thof7 Member

CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!

Enjoy househunting.

10. marci

marci Well-Known Member

Congratulations, Momof3! Happy house hunting!

Marci

11. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Re: FHA approved:) Vj

Here are the real scores:

Mine Eq 675
    Ex 673
    TU 646 ??

His Eq 632 (dispute in progress)
    Ex 617
    TU 653

I know eloan pulled Experian in our case, that's the only report that shows the lovely midwest mortgage inquiry grr.

I think he is sending me a copy of the merged report.

Mom

12. Aux

Aux Well-Known Member

Congratulations!

Congratulations! I wish I can get morgage soon.

So envy you.

Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!Congratulations!

13. judyputy

judyputy Well-Known Member

YEA MOM!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU!

Did you go through Jim? I am really glad that you were approved. How long do you have to loan locked in so you can look for the house?

JUDY

14. roni

roni Well-Known Member

YOU GO GIRL!

Congratulations Momof3.

Happy House Hunting.

I got a call as well this morning from the mortgage people. They want a whole list of things to verify my work history and income. Like I told you I didnot have my 99 w's. I had to call the IRS this morning. And I have to wait on paystubs from my new job....OH well. I am happy for you.

roni

15. Newcomer

Newcomer Well-Known Member

Re: YOU GO GIRL!

Congrats to you and your family, Momof3. We all need to get together and have a nice online house party!!!!!!!!!!

16. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

::::::::Happy Dance::::::::::

Doing the happy dance! Mom, I can't tell you how happy I was to read this today! That is exceptional news and couldn't happen to a more deserving person!

Please keep me informed of the after approval process! whoo hoo!

17. Carrie

Carrie Well-Known Member

Re: FHA approved:) Vj

Congratulations!!!

How does one go about getting these different scores?? I got one online that was a fico score. It was much high then what eloan gave me. I am only aware of one score and would like to check them all.

18. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Thanks all:)

Thanks you all for your kind words.

Yes Judy I went through Jim, he put through the FHA and called me within the hour with my approval:)

Mom

19. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Carrie

There are three credit scores that are generated by the 3 major credit bureaus.

Experian Transunion and Equifax.

Equifax offers their score online. The eloan score is 'suppose' to be similiar to the experian score but we are finding differences reported by some posters. Transunion has not released their score online at all.

The BESt and most reliable way to find out your scores is to go see a mortgage broker tomorrow and have him/her pull all three scores. Hard inquiry? YES. But that is the only way. I did this in 1/01.

roni

20. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Way to go Mom!

Great job! Just be sure you find a house with enough room for a basketball hoop! ;-D