FICO: 523, Help! have 5 CH 5 Coll.

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Cyprigirl, May 28, 2001.

1. Cyprigirl

Cyprigirl Well-Known Member

Like I said before if you have nothing good to say do not say anything at all.

That is the end of this discussion for me.

Thank you,

Cyprigirl

2. Cyprigirl

Could someone explain how planetfeed back works and what has been your success with them, because i have a serious complaint to make about Sprint Pcs billing practices and customer service.

Thanks!

Cyprigirl :)

3. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

It's pretty straightforward. You go to their site and pick the company you want to write to. They have lots of name and address data on file for different companies. You can write your own letter or follow their prompts to have their system write one for you. You can then have their system send it for you.

There's a place for you to track all of the letters you send and the response you get if you register. You can also choose if you want your letter to be made public on their website and you can read letters others have written.

Try it out.

4. Cyprigirl

Thanks Dave,

I checked it out and I sent a stinging letter to Sprint's CEO and copied my Congressman. One more wrong move by Sprint and I am out of there.

I am just tired of their rudeness and incompetence.

Cyprigirl :)

5. G. Fisher

G. Fisher Banned

With all your concerns consolidated into one post, I'll respond.

I work for no collection agency. How long have you been beating your dog?

No one is paying me anything to monitor this website. Others have been paid to monitor mine, however, and I understand your concern. But don't worry, there's hardly anything any of your collectors could do to identify you as an anonymous poster with a fictitious name. It's the hallmark of the Internet: A sort of electronic, worldwide, instantaneous graffiti wall. Quite remarkable.

I was curious, however, about what it would be like to say whatever I wanted, but acutally sign my name. You should try it; it keeps you focused. Imagine just telling the truth and the masses come running to read it. It's true: Truth is stranger than fiction-- and the public can't get enough, thank your lucky stars.

"Why don't you mind your own business!"

Is that a question! You know, I think it's funny the way some people say "business." Like there's a d in it: Bidness. Usually guys. Usually older guys. Smoking a cigar (maybe the cigar causes it).

I'm here to exchange thoughts. I find yours as a delinquent debtor interesting.

"If you have nothing worthwhile to say, then do not comment, Thank you!"

That goes without saying, but I haven't said anything that falls into that category; a highly subject evaluation, I know, but are you saying that you are now the moderator-- and, indeed, the arbiter of worthwhile-ness-- so we should defer to you?

Regarding the facts and my assumption, I had enough fact to make a determination, judgment and comment.

Again, more subjectivity. Such is life in open forum.

"So I guess I should sue and get out of paying and get money back from them for damages and change the history anyway, huh?"

If there is a violation, you may sue them. In fact, I encourage that, and for you to post the court documents on the Internet. The law makes specific mention of monetary payments and amounts which may be levied against someone in violation of the law, but there isn't anything on the books about changing history. That is beyond the power of mortals.

If you're suggesting that you can change the record of the history to reflect a lie, I'll leave that up to the other posters to open that door and comment. But, so far, they aren't knocking.