FICO score. Can I order w/o report?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Thee One, Sep 10, 2003.

1. Thee One

Thee One Well-Known Member

Anywhere? Also any alternative to experian's creditwatch service? I need almost constant access to that report, but probably won't need it for a whole year. I'd rather pay by the month like Equifax.

2. crofttk

crofttk Well-Known Member

You can't buy a FICO score without the report.

Privacy Guard is a 3 CRA report you can pull daily, with a 3 month trial for $1 but no guarantee it'll match your CRAs and the one EQ score they give you is FAKO.

3. Thee One

So I went with PG. I don't like their format, but it'll work for the time being. I just wish they had more info on the creditors on the report.

4. crofttk

crofttk Well-Known Member

Aaaah, you'll get used to the format. I usually have some of the numbers on the summary page memorized so that I can glance at that and immediately know something has changed.

As far as more details and a good basis for disputing, I recommend always having one report direct from the CRA to work from.

5. Thee One

Yeah, I have a bunch printed, I'll use those for reference.

6. nightowlky

nightowlky Well-Known Member

I agree.

Is there an easy way to find out who a collection agency represents?

7. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

NO...

What good is a score with out the report anyway???

8. Thee One

Re: Re: FICO score. Can I order w/o report?

*Bump* for the answer to this.

9. Thee One

Re: Re: FICO score. Can I order w/o report?

I have a creditwatch(had until this morning), the creditmonitor(or whatever EQ's is called) and using WK I can get TU's. I just had some neg's deleted, I wanted to see how they affected my score. As you can see, I didn't need the report. My situation probably doesn't happen that often though.