FICO

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by miles, Jun 14, 2000.

1. miles

miles Well-Known Member

Well, it seems consumers will eventually be receiving some useful information regarding the FICO formula & how to improve our scores. Check out www.fairissacs.com (click on demystifying FICO). Interesting info!

2. Ann

Ann Guest

your url doesn't work

3. David

David Well-Known Member

He doesn't know how to spell. The correct URL is: http://www.fairisaac.com/home.html

4. miles

miles Well-Known Member

Sorry Ann! Thanks David for the sarcasm, you really know how to be supportive & forgiving of an innocent mistake.....again, thanks! ;)

5. David

David Well-Known Member

I intended no sarcasm. I said nothing about your character. Of course, if you feel the shoe fits, where it with my compliments.

miles wrote:
    -------------------------------
    Sorry Ann! Thanks David for the sarcasm, you really know how to be supportive & forgiving of an innocent mistake.....again, thanks! ;)

6. David

David Well-Known Member

Miles,

I intended no sarcasm. I said nothing about your character. Of course, if you feel the shoe fits, wear it with my compliments :)

David

miles wrote:

7. miles

miles Well-Known Member

See, accidental mispellings happen.

8. J. Edgar

J. Edgar Well-Known Member

David wrote:
    I intended no sarcasm. I said nothing about your character. Of course, if you feel the shoe fits, where it with my compliments.

"Where it?" Sounds like homonym trouble to me.

miles wrote:

9. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

I apologized to this David clown for having gotten nasty with him after one of his wise-ass posts. After seeing this, I take back my apology. To hell with my credibility! Here goes!

David, I officially mean everything I said again regarding your miserable, sexless, and friendless life. At the risk of once again offending those who stuck up for you, I'd like to add that you're a real dickh*ead, and you STILL need to get a life, buddy! Also, you can bite this old, manipulative, bullshitter of a granny!

At first, I thought it was just me, but this freakboy has nothing to do but sit around and hunt for reasons to be sarcastic and nasty to people. If this doesn't fit the definition of an ass*hole, I don't know what does. To David's credit, I did manage to find only one post from him that wasn't snide and hateful. When someone does jump into his ass, he makes himself a poor, battered martyr in his follow-ups.

I know I should ignore such freaks, and that I shouldn't sink to his level. I'm already well aware that I'm an old @!#$, and it felt really good to vent! This David freak sure does remind me of such turds as Hardy, the Good Doctor, and quite a few others. If they aren't the same person, perhaps it would be nice for them to form a union and sit around making one another miserable.

10. bg

bg Guest

DAVID, you really are as stupid as you sound,
    I agree with Doris your about the biggest
    DICK**HEAD I've seen here in a few months.
    It's fun to watch you pick at someone then
    make the same mistake and try to cover it
    up with a repost. You have to be an unhappy
    person if all you can do is come here to
    pick apart peoples posts. You really should
    check into your local Mental Health facility
    and see if there's help available for mental
    condition. You need to go to OUTHOUSE.COM,
    DAMN I DID IT AGAIN I MEAN BAYHOUSE.COM
    Christine Baker the wonderful Queen of credit
    would welcome your posts there, she's almost as mental as you are.

11. David

David Well-Known Member

No, just pushed "Post Message" before I proofread :)

J. Edgar wrote:

David wrote:

"Where it?" Sounds like homonym trouble to me.

miles wrote:

12. spyguyjim

spyguyjim Guest

"where" your egg wel

HAHAHA!! Thank you, you self-righteous, social misfit, for making this board such an enjoyable place to visit. You made my night.

I hope you "where" that egg on your face well. That is, if you take your head out of your butt long enough to see it.

Keep up the good work...

13. bg

bg Guest

DAVID, Do you think Miles hit post before he proof read his, maybe you should think about those things before you pick someones posts. You did the same thing yet still don't apologize to miles. But then again your an
    unethical moron who can't spell either.

14. Ann

Ann Guest

I only wanted the url, I SWEAR! Sorry to have cause such a commotion. Thanks for the info. Respectfully,
    Ann

15. bg

bg Guest

Ann, this had nothing to do with you, it concerned David and his picking peoples posts, making cutting remarks, then making
    the same mistake and trying to cover it up with a repost and a lame excuse. This is not
    the first time this moron has tried to cut
    people on this board. He wants everyone to
    think he's better than them with his so called perfect credit rating, so he cuts them down for being deadbeats when he has no idea why their credit has gone bad, and why they need help starting over.

16. Ann

Ann Guest

Thanks, I saw the nasty comments but I still got a lot of usefull info from the URL which is what I was looking for in the first place.
    You can't stop anyone from digging for self esteem. If they don't get it from their personal life they will look elsewhere, no matter what. I don't let them get to me.
    If it doesn't look like a Duck, sound like a duck, walk like a duck, well, it's just something else entirely! Ha ha ha! Ann