Finally approved.

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Mar 1, 2001.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I was just approved online for a Target card. $200-bigbucks huh? Can you believe that. I tried in the summer and was very disappointed. But I slipped thru this time. I used the list at creditmania.com and they use equifax or experian. My transunion SUCKS.. Just sharing.

roni

2. Angela

Angela Guest

Congrats are in order. I never applied at Target or Walmart because too many people here had been turned down. I still think I will be turned down due to chargeoffs. How long do you intend to keep the card? I know you have a lot of credit now.

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I got my updated equifax today and it looked better so I gave it a try. I knew my equifax score was in the higher 600's. It was a longshot. They turned me down in the summer. They either pulled eq or exp. because they look alot better. I will keep it for at least a year. Retail cards I dont mind having a copy. I had way to many visas and mc's.

roni

4. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

Roni???????????

Roni,
    you fell off the bandwagon!!!!!! I only have three inquiries in the last 6 months. When I reach 0, i will apply for another card.

Remember the BANDWAGON and I am telling Mom!!

Reshod

5. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Re: Roni???????????

Yes, i know, but this is my only inquiry on equifax for over 4 months. I fell off the wagon. yes i know. but i was depressed a little about somethings in my personal life. I guess that is why I am acting goofy here tonight and arguing with slim Shady(aka Rob).

6. Slim Shady

Slim Shady Guest

Roni - you are just sooooo incredibly stupid! You have been bickering with two people... and you could not even figure that out! LAME LAME LAME....

7. roni

roni Well-Known Member

2 losers = 1 big moron...

8. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

Re: Target

Well, you give me some hope, a week after I gave up on Target and applied online to Spiegel.

9. Rob

Rob Guest

Roni,

It never ceases to amaze me how someone who defaults on her student loans, clearly has poor credit, and has no qualms about giving out advice. Your monopolizing this website is at best disengenuous, and at worst fraudulent. Newcomers should be put on notice that there are several individuals who have no problem with inventing credit problems and monopolizing this site.

rob

10. Melissa

Melissa Well-Known Member

I wish I could have a Dayton's/Target card again:( Unfortunately I have a charge off with them. That was my first credit card ever and I got it at 17, I think but after my divorce in 1996, I was poorer than @!#$ and well my card got charged off:( I want it back.

Okay enough of my sob sorry. I just wanted to Congratulate you Roni on your new Target card:):):)

11. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

Congrats Roni

At this point, I'm scared to apply for anything. My 4 student loans are now showing "Paid Collections" and the balance is $0. I believe things are looking up for me. I just got a $1k increase on my Providian Visa and $300 increase on Orchard MC. I know I'm in the sub-prime world but I'll make it to the Prime world one day soon. Any advice?

Stay on top of things Roni. :eek:)

12. jshimmer

jshimmer Well-Known Member

Re: Congrats Roni

Be sure to add your inquiries to www.millcbs.com.

FYI: From the data collected there so far, Target has pulled Experian (and Experian ONLY) for people located in six different states.

John.
    Millennium Credit Building Strategies
    "Home of the Ultimate Creditor/CRA List"
    http://www.millcbs.com

13. Newcomer

Newcomer Well-Known Member

Roni,

Just pay it on time like you're doing your other cards and they will quickly raise your limit.

14. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

Exactly! That $200 limit will probably double or go to $500 when you pay off the card for the first time. Target will be good to you, Roni :)