Finally Did it!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by IamBuzzed, Apr 24, 2001.

1. IamBuzzed

IamBuzzed Well-Known Member

Well after debating and reading everyones posts here for a while, I have finally join Junum. That seems the way to go. Hopefully it works out for me and they can restore my credit.

2. Mirage

Mirage Well-Known Member

I did the same thing last week. Even tho I had send out on my own the first round to EQ and Exp.

Best regards,
    Sam

3. IamBuzzed

IamBuzzed Well-Known Member

I keep heard about different rounds. How many rounds are there? Does every successive round yield better reults?

4. Terry

Terry Well-Known Member

Personally for me Junum is doing pretty good. I was lucky enough to get that pesty Gulf State removed only to have them verifiy it 2 weeks later. I am on my third round of disputes with Junum. Once I receive the results I am going after the collection agencies and orginal creditors with validation letters.

Trans Union, I had 8 items removed.
    Equifax, I had 6 items removed
    Experian, I had 5 items removed

My biggest problem seems to be Trans Union and Experian. Equifax seems to remove everything I dispute. When I started my Equifax report was 4 pages, now its 2.

I started this journey handling my own disputes. I did pretty good. I only joined Junum because I started working long hours and couldn't devote the time to it.

5. carla316c

carla316c New Member

Hi,
    I'm new at all of this. Who is Junum? I am presently working with Gulf State Credit to remove a negative report from my credit report. Did you have any trouble working with them? And did I understand you to say that they removed the debt after just two weeks. Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

6. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

iambuzzed - Congrats! THe first round is usually the most successful. I had success with my 2nd round but since there were less things to deal with after a succesful first round, there were less deletions. However, statistically, the 2nd round was just as effective if you go by percentage.

Mirage - welcome to the group of us with junum. Good luck.

For anyone who is interested, I suggest you go to their website and do a search here on junum and that should give you lots of information.

I'm on round 3...I have 22 deletions right now. That's right..22!

7. AnnMarie

AnnMarie Well-Known Member

Ok....I'm not trying to sounds bitchy here, but I think we need to look at how many negative items are on a report total vs. how many they get off.
    personally, we only have a couple and so far, none have come off. I think that if we had a bunch, the chances of having success with them would be much higher--since many items seem to get removed due to lack of response. Or maybe my husband and I are the unlucky ones to mess up (even tho everyone is paid) on the creditors that always repond. that would be justice, huh?

AnnMarie

8. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

How is that bitchy? I sure don't see it. Seems like we said the same thing...less to delete, less percentage deleted.

Hi, AnnMarie...haven't had an opportunity to say howdy for awhile to you!