Financial Portfolio...

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by river, Mar 10, 2001.

1. river

river Well-Known Member

As I was out in the yard today,something crossed my mind when I was thinking about different posts on this board and this is what I was thinking...The regulars on board and you know who you are(to save space and time,so I don't lose my train of thoughts)reply to this post with a financial portfolio and list of cards,etc.such as :eek:ccupational(optional), age bracket,yearly income(single or joint),credit cards,etc...this will give each other idea of the person we are communicating with ,as to, what progress each has made and help you go back and see progress by going to "search",putting in:"Financial portfolio" or put your name in "subject box".No personal info. Track different reasons why some are approved and why some were denied.Age,occupation, and such plays big factors in this credit building thing and we can look up "such and such "to see their portfolio and see why this "regular poster" was approved or denial or ideas.

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

That is an awesome idea. Most everyone has put that info here at some point in one form or the other. I think for occupation though it can be just categorized like most applications such as professional, self employed..etc. Income could be in brackets as well....$20-30K, 30-40K. That would help those who are UPTIGHT about posting. I think it is a good idea.

I have a question for you also. Did you say you live in NJ? There is a reason that I am asking. Or was that Shyguy?

roni

3. river

river Well-Known Member

Georgia;professional;39;;joint income 90k;1 auto loan-paid;1 auto loan/GMAC/320.oo month/opened 10/2000;no lates/reports to all 3;mortgage(paid);BK,1993-discharged-12/2000(I had less to lose);1 (paid) judgement-deleted-12/01/2000;FCNB-opened 11/2000-visa-$100.00/no lates/reports to all 3;FCNB-opened 1/2001-mastercard-150.00/ no lates/reports to all 3;Chevron-opened 11/2000-200.00/no lates/reports to all 3.Amex Optima-secure-opened 10/2000-600.00/no lates/does not report.

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Ok, I guess it was Shyguy. I was looking today for townhomes in South Jersey. Dirt Cheap and Beautiful.

roni

5. river

river Well-Known Member

rob....I love you too

6. ShyGuy

ShyGuy Well-Known Member

Roni, it's me in Jersey

North Jersey ... no dirt cheap and beautiful housing here. Those who can deal with the commute move to PA (Poconos) because it's much more affordable there.