Fingerhut/Axsys National Bank

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by William Wa, Oct 27, 2000.

1. William Wa

William Wa Guest

Does anyone know if they report, and if so to which of the CRAs?

Thanks

2. LadyCarr

LadyCarr Guest

RE: Fingerhut/Axsys National B

They do not report, but they pull from equifax.

3. JacquiG

JacquiG Well-Known Member

I had my Axsys account from Oct 97 to Apr 00, and it was never reported.

4. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

I am paying my Target charge off to this collection agency in NY. Come to find out that I also had another account with them for $1400 some odd dollars from a Finger Hut account!!! I use to order little things from them once in a while but they were way too expensive. Long story short, I did not make the charges that were in question and I had to send a dispute letter to the collection agency reflecting this. They sent me a letter stating that they were sending my account back to Fingerhut. They never and still haven't reported anything on my credit bureau. I had an account w/ them since '92.

Just another note, Fingerhut does report you when you default (but they didn't in my case). I know people that have been reported by Fingerhut for that reason.

5. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

If you request that your account be reported they will do it. Send a fax to: Richard Greene at 320-654-4016 and it takes about a week for them to report it. I requested this last Thursday and called on Wed., they said it was already reported to all 3 bureaus.