Finished with repair!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by CF, Jun 13, 2001.

1. CF

CF Active Member

To everyone,

As a long time lurker and poster on this board I wanted to extend a message of gratitude to all who contribute to this board.

After following the advice on this board I now have all 3 scores over 730. When I first came here I was just starting in the mortgage business and had terrible credit. Thanks to all of the advice received here I now own a home and was just approved for a citibank platinum card with 0% balance transfer until march 2002 ( I transferred 2 CCB and 1 Orchard account.)

If anyone here ever needs help with advice on mortgages I will be more then happy to try to repay all of the help I have received over the last couple of years.

Once again thank you and I wish you all continued success.

CF

2. Todd

Todd New Member

Great Job!

I have a decent credit rating, enough to purchase a home. Could you tel me a way to increase all my scores above 700? Whats the secret?

Thanks Todd...
    email me at tmander23@hotmail.com

3. CF

CF Active Member

No secret, just a lot of hard work. I used sub-prime cards( max out then pay off) and Junum was a great way to cheaply remove all of my old derogs. Like I've seen people say credit is like a muscle, if you work it it will grow stronger. Credit repair takes a bit of effort and a lot of patience. Never give up the fight.

CF

4. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

Way to go CF! So it is possible :) Congrats -Dave

5. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Congrats CF that's wonderful news:)

6. Hope

Hope Well-Known Member

Great news. I think we're all happy for you. It's good to see one of us "make it over the top".

7. Shantel

Shantel Well-Known Member

When I grow up...I want to be just like you! Congrats!

8. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Congrats, CF! What an inspiration you are!

9. miles

miles Well-Known Member

Congratulations!! Great job. I too have learned very valuable information since joining this board. I never thought I would see the light at the end of the subprime tunnel. It is possible!! :)

10. marci

marci Well-Known Member

I have to concur with all on this thread. Congratulations, and yes, I am proof that it is indeed possible to recover from credit sub-prime hell.

:)