First National Credit - BEWARE

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Claudia, Feb 3, 2001.

1. Claudia

Claudia Guest

I've just received an approval certificate for a gold card (doesn't say whether its Mastercard or Visa) with a $15000 credit limit from FIRST NATIONAL CREDIT. All I "have" to do is mail them $37 for processing. This is a blue and white acceptance certificate! I was weary as there are no phone numbers and definitely no available website. So, I began researching and found nothing but complaints and no available company information. Apparently other "credit card companies" are using the exact same certificate. Please Beware and research before sending them any of your money!!!

2. sam

sam Well-Known Member

RE: scam

no visa/mastercard logo == catalog card.

burn it !!

3. Sister Gir

Sister Gir Guest

I received this same mess on yesterday,read it,wrote across it "KISS MY A$$" in capital letters,placed a stamp on it,& mailed it back this morning.

Peace,
    Sister Girl

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

IF YOU HAD TO PUT A STAMP ON IT...that is the first "SIGN"...I have never seen a solicitation or pre-approved or application you get from a business that does not have postage paid!!!

5. Saar

Saar Banned

Next time, be sure to enclose a 20-lbs brick :)

Saar

6. Carrot

Carrot Guest

Or get some rabbit poop from Momof3! Since they're sending that crap in the mail, you may as well send them some back.