First Natl Credit Card

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Ann, Mar 23, 2000.

1. Ann

Ann Guest

I received this offer in the mail. I read the fine print. They will charge you $175 in fees with a credit limit betwwen $250 & $1500 but they way my credit is do you think it is worth it to apply and rebuild my credit all over again?

2. jen4571

jen4571 Guest

I had a terrible experience with this card. I applied for the card and recieved a $300 credit limit. I never used the card and the FIRST bill I received from them (which included all of those sign up fees) came in the mail and it said that I had a late fee because I missed my first payment. I never received the first bill. I called and complained and cancelled the account immediately. They SAID they closed the account and that I was not responsible for the sign up fees. Four weeks later I get another bill saying that I'm two months late. Again, I call and they said it takes time for the system to process the request. I then asked for a letter in writing that the account was closed and I did recieve it a few weeks later. Meanwhile, I get a copy of my credit report and they have reported that I was 60 days late. It also says the account is closed and was paid in full. I had to contact the credit bureaus and get it corrected, which I finally did. I definatley would not recommend them.

3. Caroline

Caroline Guest

I've never had a problem with them. I have 550 credit with them with no job. THey based my application on my child support payments and copies of all my bank statements. I like banks like this because it gives me a chance to build my credit and I now have 10 Visa and m/c cards with no job and over 10 thousand in credit plus an auto loan. people like me need cards like these and i'm happy with their customer service also

4. Brian McCo

Brian McCo Guest

I sent in the approaved credit visa card
    offer, I enclosed a check for the fees and
    also an extra fee for expess delivery, the
    check has cleared my bank a month ago and I
    still havent received my card!
    dob11-6-65
    ss#459-21-3410
    address:10339 cr1208 Athens tx. 75751
    phone # 903-675-9435

5. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

This is just a message board. Why on earth are you giving out your personal information, you should never ever ever reveal your social security number!!!

6. Caroline

Caroline Guest

You should call them if they havent sent it yet cuz maybe its lost