First Premier Aluminum Card

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Leslie Hug, Nov 20, 2000.

1. Leslie Hug

Leslie Hug Guest

Anyone else get an offer for a First Premier Aluminum Card with an introductory 23% interest rate and $250 initial limit after the submission of a a $250 deposit.

2. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

RE: First Premier Aluminum Car

For that BAD DEAL, do they include the aluminum
    siding? They should co-brand with Sears.

3. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Introductory of 23%!!!!!!, good lordy I wonder how much after that is over. 500.00 bucks just to open, throw that horrible offer away. Aluminum, never heard of that type of metal card??????

4. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Killer

LOL:)

Mom

5. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

sorry Dogman

Sorry I just read something from Killer, had his name in my head:)

MOM

6. Killer

Killer Guest

RE: sorry Dogman

Nice to know that someone thinks about me! LOL

7. Donna

Donna Well-Known Member

"Aluminum card" is the perfect name for 1st Premier's lame offer.

About a year ago, in an effort to establish another positive credit line, I accepted one of their Future Cards. hehehehe If I used that card very often, my financial future would be pretty dismal.

What I do is use the card occasionally and then immediately pay off the balance. My card doesn't have an annual fee but I am stuck paying a ridiculous monthly fee of $8.00, I think.

In February, I will have had this card for exactly one year and my intent is to cancel. Now that I have CitiBank, who needs 1st Premier! I'll have to hang with CapitalOne for a while but my "Future Card" will be a thing of the past soon.

8. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Same with me and my first premier green dinosaur card. I use that card at 123creditreports only. I am getting rid of it in March 01. Cant wait!

roni

9. Donna

Donna Well-Known Member

Roni,

When March comes, we both will have ditched those awful 1st Premier cards and we can celebrate. At the very least, we'll have to have a cyber toast.

Donna

10. CCMax

CCMax Guest

I have to second the motion. First Premier sucks. I closed this account last year. Their fees are unbelievable and their practices generally hurt rather than help those trying to rebuild. I guess that's what keeps their profits surging though. Avoid them like the plague.

CC