First Premier Bank-I don't rem

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by keltex, Jan 21, 2001.

1. keltex

keltex Guest

Hi everyone. First time posting. Got my credit reports, reviewing them for accuracy...lots of disputing to do, but wanted some info on a specific company. I had 2 inquiries on all reports for First Premier Bank. I don't remember applying for this. Wrote them a certified letter to ask for verification....I get the receipt back with the signature name crossed out...a week later, I get a letter from them saying that they have my apps on file. I had asked for a copy in the first letter of these apps, but those were not sent. Anyone else had a similar experience? They were from 2/99 and 10/99, so they will drop off this year, but it irks me because I don't think I applied for this card.

2. marvin

marvin Well-Known Member

RE: First Premier Bank-I don't

I wouldn't even bother with it. Inquiries usually only affect you're credit for six months. These probably have absolutely no impact on you're credit score, or you're ability to get credit.

3. John S

John S Guest

RE: First Premier Bank-I don't

If they are within the past two years, and if they are in addition to other inquiries, then they certainly DO have an affect on one's credit scores.