first premier bank master card

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by sunshine, Mar 23, 2001.

1. sunshine

sunshine Guest

has any one here had any experience with this company. I'm not to keen on preapproved offers that has a crazy monthly participation fee, account set-up fee, program fee and annual fee. I didn't think my credit was that bad, I have other open accounts that are in good standing. My report must not look too well. By the way how much does a medical account collection affect your report.

2. sam

sam Well-Known Member

Re: first premier bank master

Go buy your credit score and find out ! :)

Their card sucks more than the capital one secured (you get deposit back) and aria (similar fees but no monthly bs).

If you can get those, i would say avoid the first premier offer. They send me them all the time my score is 565.

3. SEAN

SEAN Well-Known Member

Re: first premier bank master

Sunshine,

I would advise you to stay away from First Premier (a.k.a. Future Card) and Cross Country Bank. These two companies engage in questionable fees (i.e. $5.00 monthly maint. fee, start up fees, etc.) and have terrible customer service along with horrible reputations in general. Personally, I would recommend Orchard Bank (www.orchardbank.com) or Providian (www.providian.com). Hope this helps and good luck to you.

Sean