First Premier Bank

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by lucy, May 11, 2001.

1. JacquiG

JacquiG Well-Known Member

Hi Lucy,
    While I do understand your reason for responding to Sean's post, I cannot understand why you feel the need to paint all of us with the same brush??? I don't recall condemning you for anything; in fact, my credit isn't so good that I can look down on anyone.

Maybe I'm a little sensitive (PMS and all that) but I thought you were being a little harsh.

2. lucy

lucy Well-Known Member

Jacqui:

First of all, funny, my real name is Jackie. Lucy is my cat. lol

I wasn't referring to ALL, as in ALL on this board, I was referring to the people who responded to my post.

I had no intention of offending you, I'm sorry if you read something into it that wasn't there.

Regards,
    Lucy

3. JacquiG

Thanks for responding. Just ate 3 ho-hos - I'm feeling much better now!! :)

4. eddie

eddie Well-Known Member

I think one of the purposes of this board is to learn from the experiences of others.. I share mine with FP so that others can hopefully avoid them. By the same token I have learned from others and have as a result decreased my mistakes. If you like FP great, if you dont like how I feel about them thats great too. Nevertheless I will continue to tell the truth about those guys. Have a nice fing day

5. lucy

lucy Well-Known Member

Oh that was a really nice jesture. If you were a woman I'd ask you if you had PMS. Whatever.......

6. JacquiG

HEY!!! I resemble that remark!!

7. lucy

lucy Well-Known Member

ROFLMAO! I know what you mean, I have the same problem, it's just not time yet, give it another week or two.

I'm glad you are feeling better, and I am sorry, I did not mean to offend you at all. :)