First Premier invitation what

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by sam, Oct 13, 2000.

1. sam

sam Well-Known Member

Okay i got the rip off first premier offer.

I have plenty of cash to blow to rebuild my credit, just curious if this place will give anyone a decent limit, and how their increases go blah blah. anyone have positive or negative experiences?

I have a Cap 1 secured @ 8 months ($600) and in a week i will have my 6 months from last increase and they will give me one.

i was recently approved for aria ($250) .

I like aria and cap 1 for online payments, decent support, and increases that they give me.

What does first premier offer? I dont want a bank that i can't pay ACH or Online. I dont really like their heavy fees, but what other choices are there? my credit wont be clear till 2003..

advice?

2. bg

bg Guest

RE: First Premier invitation w

Sam, First Premier does have alot of fees,
    I had their card once and got rid of it after 6 months. It costs you $122.00 a year in fees. And they do NOT have ACH or internet access to make payments. These were
    also reason for my dumping them. I don't even think they are in the planning stages of getting a website capable of making payments. So you will have to trust the US Mail to make payments, and they are slow about posting in my opinion, so mail early.
    Good Luck
    bg

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Toss that ugly card in the trash. I am ashamed to buy gas with that ugly green dinosaur.

4. sam

sam Well-Known Member

yah i think i'll pass then. However you have to admit not many cards are uglier than the aria persona/portait cards!! YELLOW!?

i have one it stands out as CHEEP, SECURED, LOW LIMIT, by looking at it. great for gas i spose.

5. roni

roni Well-Known Member

You are right. that aria card is awful. I'd say fp is a close second.