First Premiere approvals

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by bgolden, Jul 13, 2000.

1. bgolden

bgolden Guest

Has anyone gotten the visa and mastercard from them and are they easier than First National Bank to get approved? What is there service like and do they report to all three bureaus?

2. TC

TC Guest

I've had both a secured and an unsecured account with First Premier. They always credit payments promptly & have excellent customer service, but the fees are very high. They do report to all 3 credit bureaus. I've had the same type of service from Bank First Action Card, and my credit line has been increased much faster, there is no monthly "participation" fee, nor is there a fee when your limit is increased. I suggest giving them a try. The website is www.actionbankcard.com.

3. FISH

FISH Guest

The fees to start with First Premier are higher than some of the rest. If you stay in ggod standing with them, you can have the monthly participation fee dropped and the APR
    dropped to 12.9, which is very good . They are a little low on the increases for the first two years.

4. SEAN

SEAN Well-Known Member

First Premier bank charges astronomical fees to setup their cards and then charges a 5.00 monthly maint. fee. Even if you carry a zero balance you still are charged a five dollar fee every month. I would strongly recommend not using this company. They also have the Future card which tells you that your supporting todays youth. I wonder if your supporting todays youth with your five dollar a month maint. fee?
    I would recommend Orchard bank. You can reach them at www.orchardbank.com. good luck.