First Union

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by TY, Jan 1, 2001.

1. TY

TY Guest

It's possible you will actually get a household bank credit card when you apply for First Union credit card.In First Union credit card customer agreement ,it states if your application for credit is not approverd by First Union ,they will send your application to Household bank for further review.

2. netKat

netKat Guest

3. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

Don't think I have read one good post about Household. Been with them almost a year have received 2 separate balance transfer offers for 3.9%, 6 month, No Fee. Free Online Bill Pay. Took advantage of one of the balance transfers and everything has been Great.

4. netKat

netKat Guest

Consider yourself lucky. I hope all continues to go well for you. :)

If you do find you ever need it, I have the name and address of the CEO. I had to use it to get a late fee removed. I guess he didn't want me to have to take it to the OCC. I love justice. :)

Kat

5. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

The only thing I haven't figured out is the 9.90% APR on PURCHASES on every closing statement that I have. Never had a balance yet on purchases and Paid in Full every month except for the 3.9% balance transfer special. My little Pricing Summary sheet that they sent, saids never will be less than 18.24% for purchases.

6. netKat

netKat Guest

Looks like their incompetence is working in your favor. Don't bring it to anyone's attention! :)

We once had a customer call in and ask why her APR was 0%. It had been set at 0% for over a year (our mistake). She was complaining that it wasn't the rate she applied for. So, we raised it for her. Go figure.

Kat
    http://creditexpert.tripod.com/home.htm

7. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

Thanks netKat