First USA Titanium

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by marcel, Oct 22, 2000.

1. marcel

marcel Guest

Just got an offer to apply for this card. Anyone know how hard it is to get? Do they approve you with a BK? (from 8 years ago)

Thanks

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT A BK DON'T HAVE ONE.
    WHY IS THE BK ON YOUR REPORT, SEVEN YEARS MAX!!!

3. alison

alison Guest

BK reports for 10 years.

4. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Regardless....

DON'T GO THERE! FIRST USA IS GARBAGE!!!!

5. roni

roni Well-Known Member

true that...

I was listening to the Joan Rivers radio talk show about a month ago while in cab. I dont listen to that regualarly. LOL. Anyway, A caller was complaining about FirstUSA changing her apr without lates, or anything. Joan was pissed. Dont deal with 'em

6. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

RE: Regardless....

Exactly! They absolutely SUCK!

FirstUSA is a sub-prime institution that requires immaculate credit.

They KNOW they suck, but they DON'T CARE. Somehow, this concept has been profitable for them.

7. jason

jason Well-Known Member

RE: Regardless....

They do 2 cycle billing and that will almost double your interst charge--stay away from them!!!

8. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

Most bk's stay on your reports for 10 years, if somehow bk is off your report, I would send it in. Started with 9.90% still at 9.90% after two years. Raised credit line 2k after 7 months.

9. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

SORRY!!! NEGATIVE INFO OTHER THAN BK SEVEN YEARS. BK'S UP TO TEN YEARS (EXPERIAN)

10. miles

miles Well-Known Member

Actually you are both right. Chapter 13 bankruptcy which is a wage earner plan (you pay your creditors back through the court) will remain on your credit report for 7 years. However, Chapter 7 which wipes to slate clean, remains on your report for 10 years.