First Usa Update

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by GEORGE, May 11, 2001.

1. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

THEY SAID...they received the letter too late (almost two weeks to ELGIN, IL FROM COLORADO)???? CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS MAKE IT TO DELEWARE IN 3 DAYS!!!

Good joke...

They will out of the "KINDNESS OF THEIR HEART" reduce it back to 12.9%.

Refund some interest.......BLAH....BLAH....BLAH....

IF I HAD BEEN ABLE TO GET THE AMEX CASH BACK PLATINUM CARD (DENIED)...FIRST USA AND DISCOVERCARD WERE GOING TO BE BALANCE TRANSFERRED INTO NON EXISTENCE!!!!

2. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Didn't Jason state that you could product transfer your Am/Ex blue to Platinum Cash back?????

3. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Yes. but I wanted the "SECOND" card because it was "PRE-APPROVED" and had a balance transfer rate of 3.9% for 6 months...

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I would lose the "BLUE"...

5. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

OH! :-(

Sorry about that. Oh well....just work towards paying off FUSA and then give them the quick BOOT.

6. nelsonfan

nelsonfan Well-Known Member

So another words, if you would not have called, they would NEVER have lower your rate. Watch your statement to see if they really lower your rate and refund any money. I will be SHOCKED. They don't want to give back anything they have already received. Can I ask you if you have a fairly large balance? I mean more then a couple thousand dollars. I think they wait until you have an amount that you can't pay off too easily, then raise your interest rate. I'm going to transfer, then close my account and run away from First USA as fast as I can.

7. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I'M TRYING TO GET MY WIFE TO GET NEXT CARD TODAY...
    HER F.I.C.O. 732

I COULD BALANCE TRANSFER FIRST USA TODAY!!!!

F.Y.I. SHE WAS ALSO DENIED CITIBANK PLATINUM SELECT...

SINCE I DUMPED HER WACHOVIA AND CHASE...SHE ONLY HAS ONE VISA AND ONE M/C.