FNB of Marin

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Phil, Nov 3, 2000.

1. Phil

Phil Guest

What is up with these guys every month 5 days before my payment is due they are calling as a courtesy visit to remind me of my payment due what a nerve. This month they call and change the tune because last month after they i d themselves I hanged up this time they call to update my recoreds I told the rep everything is the same and hanged up again. Has anybody else experience this with this company it is a form of harassment to me. QUESTION: I will have this account a year in February I want to close this account and not use it anymore, when is the best time in the month to do this to avoid the 6.00 fee they charge every month?

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I had FNB of Marin for 1 year. They did not give me a increase because I was over the limit once. At that time I didnot really know about asking for increases either. They called me also reminding me of payments. Cross country does the same thing. They called my boyfriend this past week before payment was due. Between the high annual fee, $6/mo, poor customer service, and no growth with the card, I would let them go. After one year of course. I hope you have other tradelines to sub for closing this one. Good luck.

Roni.

Phil wrote:
    -------------------------------
    What is up with these guys every month 5 days before my payment is due they are calling as a courtesy visit to remind me of my payment due what a nerve. This month they call and change the tune because last month after they i d themselves I hanged up this time they call to update my recoreds I told the rep everything is the same and hanged up again. Has anybody else experience this with this company it is a form of harassment to me. QUESTION: I will have this account a year in February I want to close this account and not use it anymore, when is the best time in the month to do this to avoid the 6.00 fee they charge every month?