For anyone with a DMB CArd

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by newcomer2, Dec 27, 2000.

1. newcomer2

newcomer2 Guest

Do they report to transunion ?? they report to equifax and experian .. they are not showing on my transunion report ? let us know your experiances every one . I have also found them to be very genrous with thier credit lines .. thankx in advance ..

2. Herman

Herman Well-Known Member

DMB don't report to TU,but they report to
    XPN,and EFX.

3. JacquiG

JacquiG Well-Known Member

Same experience here...

4. curiouser

curiouser Well-Known Member

Mine reports to all three CRAs, but my card wasn't originally a DMB card. I'm pretty sure it was a GE Capital card before it was bought out by DMB (over a year ago) and I know that GE reported to all three. Maybe they are dupilicating the reporting standards of GE?

5. newcomer2

newcomer2 Guest

thankx
    for the responses everyone..

6. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

I thought First USA ran the GE Capital card program.

7. TY

TY Guest

I was approved their Webmiles Master card and credit limit was very low.

8. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I HAVE A GE PLATINUM MASTERCARD AND IT IS BILLED THROUGH FIRST USA.

9. newcomer2

newcomer2 Guest

make big purchases and always pay on time .. your limit will grow.. in 1 and a half years now my limit is 3800.. for sub-prime that is pritty good .

10. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

If you request them to report to all 3 bureaus - they will. Send a fax requesting them to do so to:Metris Co. Inc. attention account maintenance at 918-610-7910. I had to request this as they weren't reporting me to any of the credit bureaus. After I requested such, they are now reporting to all 3.

11. TY

TY Guest

Thanks,newcomer2.I noticed I can request limit increase online every nine months .